Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, July 20, 2013

eel ;)

I started working part-time at an eel restaurant last week.

I chose an eel restaurant because I really love eel. The restaurant is called Ichinoya and is located one minute from my house.

Working at Ichinoya is quite tough but it's worth it because I am surrounded by the smell of cooking eel and sometimes they allow me to eat a little.

22nd of July is a day called 土用の丑の日(doyo-no-ushinohi). On that day, it is said that we should eat eel to overcome Japan's horrible Summer.

If you want to eat delicious eel in a relaxing Japanese style atmosphere, come to Ichinoya ;)