Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

My High School Days

I went to Meikei Gakuen High School in Ibaraki. It took 15 minutes by bicycle from my house. My school is six-year secondary school and the student of all school years wears the same uniform and indoor shoes. So you cannot distinguish the school year of each of them at first sight.

There were a lot of school events throughout the year. The students were active and powerful. For example, in Mt. Tsukuba Camp, we walked more than 20km to Mt. Tsukuba from school in our second-year of junior high school. It was at the last of September and the last summer heat was still severe. When we were second-year senior high school students, we swam 4km in the sea at the event of the long-distance swim during the summer vacation. Both of them were really hard and not so much fun but now I feel it was good experience for us.

More remarkable features of my school were dormitory and the system of admitting returnees. Therefore I could meet many people from many countries and prefectures.

I really think Meikei is good school and I was lucky to spend years there.