Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Hospital

Yesterday, I went to hospital because of my chest pain at night as an outpatient. It was very very painful but I could speak. At there, there were many kinds of patients. I felt scary because few bleeding people. In addition, an ambulance and emergency outpatients came. Their family were crying and screaming. Seeing nurse who crrespond to such situation, I was really proud of them because they kept calm with any situations.
After all we didn't see the cause of my chest pain... The doctor said to us "Maybe that pain was intercoastal neuralgia."
I hope I will never have that pain!! I'm fine now!