Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, July 1, 2013

Don't you love me?

I've already posted a few things about Peter my pet rabbit and I am going to again.  I've had Peter for about three months now but he doesn't seem to be that attached to me.  Of course when I give him food he jumps right out of the cage and comes to me but I know that is just for the food.  When try to hold him, he slips away from my hands and runs away.  I thought you liked to be held!!  (At least that was what the pet store said)  How can I get him to be more attached to me?  If anyone has any good ideas, please give me a comment!  I really want to cuddle him up without Peter having a hard time.