Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, July 1, 2013

My part-time job

From the middle of June I started working at Japanese food restaurant in Omiya, Saitama named Torafuku. It mainly serve Japanese dishes such as salmon, shoga-yaki, and soup-curry. The workers are allowed to eat one menu on the condition of working more than eight hours on the day. I started working there with my friends, so I really enjoy it. We can also get the leftover of Japanese rice so it is really good for me, since I always buy lunch at school. One of my friends has started saying that she wants to quit already but I am not going to let her do that. I hope we all can continue working here for a long time!