Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Visiting High School

I went to my high school with my friend last Tuesday. Even though the high school I used to go is really close from this university, itwas my first time visiting there after graduating, or perhaps I don't visit there so often, because it's too close and that I think I could go there any time. This time we went there to get a certificate for tea ceremony. I used to belong to the club, but I couldn't attend the farewell party and didn't get the certificate so we had to go and get them. We were only going to get them, but I found teachers I know well in the building. I talked with 4 teachers, all of them were my English teacher, and had fun chatting with them. I especially enjoyed talking with the English teacher who taught me Spanish. He could speak many languages, and I always wanted to be a monolingual like him. It's always really fun talking with him, and I thought that I should visit school again soon. He said that it's a good opportunity to talk with classmates in order to improve my English skills, so I'd like to do my best in the rest IE lessons.