Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Being a morning person

Today, I was working on my book report over a cup of coffee in Starbucks coffee shop as listening to music of Mozart. And there was a  hansome foreign man whose hair was blond across from me and he made me very happy. He used a notebook computer of an apple computer and weared glasses.  I felt he was very cool.
It was very elegant time!

I have only one class every Wednesday, so I usually go back to my home and take a nap, but I decided to change my life cycle, so I spent a day differently.

Last Monday, I went to bet at 3 o'clock in the morning and I got up at 3 o'clock in the afternoon.
Even I felt that spending these life was dangerous, because I got more and more lazy, then I decided to change my life style.

Today was meaningful and I felt a being morning person is better than being a night person.
Besides, being morning person gives me more time to sleep!
I hope to keep such a life style for a long time...