Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, December 8, 2013

broken smart phone

My smart phone broke down last night. I was using the face book application and suddenly it freeze. I did not know what to do so I went to bed hoping it will be fine in the morning. However, it was not working when I woke up this morning. So I decided to go to the nearest docomo shop. I tried to use my phone forgetting that it was broken. I noticed how convenient it is and how much I was relying on to it. I turned on my computer and looked for the shop. There was one next to my nearest station. I went there in the morning and it was fine. I can use it with no problem now, but my phone is the only way I can communicate with my family, so I was really worried when it was broken. I hope it would not happen again.