Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, April 23, 2018

Rugby Game with Mayu :)

As Mayu posted, Mayu and I went to the 7's Rugby game (played by 7 people) at Gakushu-in University!
I love watching rugby games since junior high school.  It's because the school I went to played very well and always went to the nationals.

The players were amazing and there were amazing plays. Though our school ended in 2nd place, it was a very nice game. Hope I can see rugby union (rugby played by 15 players) some time.
Thank you Mayu for going to the rugby game. Hope you liked it!!

P.S. the volunteer for Rugby World Cup 2019 began today, and I signed up for it! I hope I pass and do it in 2019!