Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, April 21, 2018

The wrong train took me to a baseball stadium

  It happened this morning. 
  I was on my way go for lunch from where I was taking a make-up driving lesson since I miserably failed the driving skill check test last week. I was supposed to change trains at the next stop, but I didn't. I was so absorbed in texting messages that I forgot to get off the train at the right station. The wrong one was bound for Metlife Dome (Seibu Dome) so I accidentally reached there. What was worse, I missed another train to go back so I was very late for the restaurant where my father was waiting at. He was nicely calm, maybe because he was outside.
  Well, the messages that made me excited were from the person who overcame challenges in a city and successfully went back to his hometown. I may encounter some difficulties in a big city Shibuya, but I'll try to be courageous like him.