Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

An Adventure

Abandon Grass All Ye Who Reads Any Further,

I've been reading so much these past few days that I'm convinced I've touched more (dead) trees than anything since the Summer break started. Yesterday, however, I went to Minato Mirai with a friend (someone who likes to sleep in the center of the room) and watched 20,000 fireworks shoot up into the sky. Needless to say, it was stunning.

The walk on the way home? Uglier than a troll's soiled knickers.

In other news, I started watching The Hobbit with my friends! While I've been enjoying it so much that I've been so inspired to write for the past few days, I'm also pissed with my older brother for keeping me from growing up with the series. I remember being so terrified of Gollum as a child and I distinctly remember my brother just... being a menace, and constantly playing his scenes over and over and over and over and over. Like, damn, imagine naming your trauma after a hairless little guy. However, watching the Hobbit made me realize... how ridiculously pathetic and funny Gollum actually is. It's just so unfortunate that hates Bagginses forever.

Anyways, I love Thorin Oakenshield. He's so... Tee-hee-hee. He's just so... built different, y'know? He's son of Thrain, son of Thror... I love him. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgg hh HH hh...,,.. ,.

Also!? I think it's funny how An Unexpected Journey is pretty much a musical. It's so funny and cool, like, the songs are genuinely good, too? Bro, what have I done to live without this series for nearly all my life. I've been missing out. Oh, and another thing I think is really funny (not funny Ha-ha, funny weird) is that my friend loves Azog the Defiler, the Pale Orc, for reasons I cannot state on this blog.

g-gowwumses needs pwecious owo

Anywho, until I remember about this blog.
Goodbye.

No comments: