Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Seiya's background story or something.

I'm not sure if this is where I write the stuff but anyways,

hi, I guess.

I am currently writing this blog at 1 am. How am I awake. Am I an Insomniac. (Maybe I should check out the insomnia quiz.)

My name is Seiya, and I am a mix of Japanese and white. I was born in U.S Oklahoma and stayed there until I was three or four years old. Then I moved to Aomori prefecture in Japan. 

I then stayed there for about three years and then moved to Shibuya. I went to the elementary school right next to our campus (Not the elementary school built in the Aoyama campus). I saw a Dango shop I used to go to as a kid last week, which made me feel nostalgic. Y'all should definitely try the Amazake-Manju they have there, it's really good. The steamed bun has a nice amazake whiff with anko/red bean paste inside that has a nice creamy texture. 👀 It's only 180 yen. (Sorry, I'll stop talking about food now, this blog was supposed to be about myself. Not some Manju.)

Ok, Then I moved to Germany. I stayed there for about three years, I think. I can't speak any word in German since I went to an all-English school on an American Military base. The only word I know is dunkeshiun and I think it means thank you in German. (I don't even know if I spelled it right)

(I'll just skip the next few years because I feel like it's going to be too long and all.)

The reason for why I'm moving a lot is because of my dad's job. He works in the military, in Airforce. he flies a jet called F-16 or something, don't really remember. My mom works at a hospital.

I don't know what else to write about so,

I guess that's all for now. byeee :P






I hope I can survive through this class. Will I even be alive at the end of this semester .😭


No comments: