Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Hi I’m Akane:)

 Hi everyone! I’m Akane Taro.

This is my first time posting here, so I’m going to talk about myself.

My hometown is Okayama. Do you know Okayama? There’s nothing interesting, so I assume some of you guys don’t know about Okayama at all haha. Here’s one thing about my hometown. Braille blocks were first placed on the road in Okayama.

This is my second chance to study at university. Actually, I was in a university in Fukuoka last year, but I got really bored there. So I left there and came to AGU. I left my apartment and came back my home in Okayama last summer. After that I started a part-time job at Starbucks and worked for 6-9hours for 3-5days in a week. I had to quit the job as I came to Tokyo, but working experience there really helped me in many ways. If you want to know super tasty drinks, talk to me! I know how to customize a good coffee or tea:)))

I love talking to people, but I’m scared to do it here in our IE class because I’m not confident enough to talk with someone in English and you guys use English super naturally. I want to talk with you badly, maybe I’ll try next time. Or I’m waiting for you talking to me ;)



See you in our class room!