Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Halloween wiz agu girls

 Yesterday was Halloween.
I went to restaurant with my friends to do halloween party and celebrate my friend's birthday.
My friends and me disguised devil, black cat, rabit and so on.
We also went to Shibuya to see people who come to there to celebrate halloween.
It was so crowded and crazy!!
After that we went to friend's house to do sleep over. Though we were tired  we enjoyed chatting.
Someday I want to experience real halloween day!