Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, April 24, 2017

Chatting on the phone

Did everyone have a goood weekend?

Me and two of my friends had planned to talk on the phone this weekend from last Monday, so I 've been excited all week along.
Since my close friends all stay in my hometown area, or the Kansai area, I still sometimes feel sad, but thanks to the technology that we can see each other's faces and talk.๐Ÿ˜Š
When we noticed,  we've already spoken for like 3 hours!
I can't wait until doing it again.๐Ÿ’–

Good night.