Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, June 7, 2019

Bubble tea

Did y'all know you could get bubble tea (tapioka tea) at the Nana Café? It's not on the main menu, so maybe not many people have noticed. I like to order milk tea and put sugar in it, but you can also choose beverages like maccha and cocoa (I think?). You might also be able to order your favorite drink and ask for them to put tapioka in it, but I've never tried it before so I'm not exactly sure. I'm not a bubble tea expert, but I think it tastes pretty good:)

No comments: