Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, June 24, 2019

Swan song

Last Friday I went to my high school’s sports festival. The sports festival is the last school event that the 12th graders can participate in the six years of junior and senior high school years. The 12th graders dance the swan dance every year. I was persuaded by my English teacher when he told me that swan song is a metaphorical phrase for a person’s last work or performance. I like how the costumes and the choreography have been passed down by seniors ever since the first sports festival.

No comments: