Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, June 24, 2019

Saturday live

I just remembered that I didn't write my second entry for this blog...

Last Saturday, I went to ZOZO Marine Stadium in Chiba for Radwimp's live concert. I left my room at 12:50, and got lost for about 20 minutes around my house, and went on 2 trains to get to the Stadium.  It turns out there were 37,000 people in the Stadium in the end.
Since there were so many people there, I almost missed the last train. I was worried I would have to take the taxi or something when I first saw a bunch of people waiting in line to get inside the ticket gate. I went to the convenience store to eat something, looked for a place to sit, but I just ate while standing because there were about 30 roly-polies on the bench I was about to sit. I thought I was okay with roly-polies, but I couldn't stand how they looked in the dark, going onto each other.
Anyways, I had fun at the live although I have muscle pain on my legs for the past two days now. I really liked Kuwa's tags on his post on Instagram.

I hope Satoshi can be there next time they have a live concert😢

No comments: