Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

The City of Ember

Dr. Armstrong:

I actually read most of The City of Ember, and I realized that it is definitely not like the book I read last time. Ender’s Game was completely science fiction with the aliens and the war in space. However, The City of Ember talked about how the city that the characters live in is starting to corrupt and trying to find ways to help the city to last longer. The book focuses more on human relationship and the environment in which the characters live in. So in my opinion, the book I read before and the book I am reading now, are completely different types of books.

Yet again, If you still think that from what I explained is similar to the first book I read, then I will actually start reading To Kill a Mockingbird and write a report on that.