Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, June 24, 2011

videos

last week i watched 3 videos about asian countries in the class. and I will talk about that.
Lolita fashion
Honestly I do not like Lolita fashion or something like that because I do not think these are cute. On the other hand I think expressing themselves by wearinng these Lolita clithes are good for them.
Homeless
I felt sorry to him but I thought he was strong person. If I were him, losing job and home, I would not be able to live like him. He seems to enjoy his life to me. This is good! but still I decided to work hard so as to have my home.
Christal
Nowadays I think gey people have been accepted in all over the world. I see more and more gey people on TV. I think this is good tendency since everyone should be what they really want to be.