Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Well

I have totally forgotten to post to this blog recently.
I would like to post the things that are happnening to me now.

Well since the beginning of June, I started to make money as a tutor.
I teach a 2nd grader in the junior high, and teach mainly Math and English.
Through it, I felt what Mr.Armstrong said,"Teaching is learning".
Specially, in English.
Japanese junior high school English puts a lot of time on grammar.
To teach them,I've got to learn the grammar better than before.
Well,,, to be honest, I don't think doing too much grammar is very effecitive in learning a new language.
I think speaking and listening is the most effective way to remember them.

Well, this is my opinion, but I've got to follow the Japanese style though.