Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

homeless people

After watching this video and listening to Dr. Armstrong's point of view, I rethought about homeless people. In fact, when I found homeless people, I felt a little weird and tried not to watch them as if they didn't exist there. Maybe almost people are like me, have been thought they aren't ordinary and ignored them. But not all homeless people may be unordinary. There may be each reason why they became homeless. Moreover, the thought that homeless is the free way to live and just another life style convinced me. I've never seen it from that viewpoint. But I think that homeless people also have the rights to live under the normal standard of living like us, so Japanese government should arrange good environment for them to find any jobs and live in their home.