Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Chiyo

Also, during the class, we watched the short film Chiyo yesterday. Dr. Armstrong told us that it will be a little scary, so I was frightened. Though, I think it was a sad story rather than an horror. Oh, but the weeping woman in the graveyard was creepy:-(

But I think was funny when the grandmother of Chiyo didn't run and get her back!lol She should have made more effort to make her stay at home, because if I was her, I would be more worried about my granddaughter suddenly going out in the night. It was possible for her to guess that Chiyo would go to the graveyard.

I forgot what the frog was... Was it the God of the Lotus? However, that scene was terrible! It totally ruined the film. They should have used better CG!lol

What do you guys think happened to Chiyo at the last scene? I think she didn't die. I think it wasn't in the real world, but in her dream. Her father said that they can meet next year, and the next next year, and forever. I thought that means, if Chiyo doesn't forget him, he would exist in her heart forever.