Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Summer Holidays.

The first semester is over. I'm quite amazed at how fast the four months have gone by. It was such an intense couple of months trying to survive for me. I have always had these beliefs during the first semester, "Take it all in stride and deal with one thing at a time" and "It will all be worth it in the end". So I somehow managed to get through some hardships and things worked out well in the end.

Now summer holidays have just begun. And my motto is to make the best of it.
First, I might be starting to work as a part-timer since, from as far back as I can remember, I am running out of money, really! I had always had some money in my piggy bank but just lately my bills are disappearing as if they sptrouted wings and flew away. I'm seriously skint at the moment.
Also, I'm going to develop the relationships with my mates. I have realised like a couple of months ago, that I was feeling slightly diconnected from my mates. I appreciate all my mates for always being there for me even though sometimes I couldn't treat them as well as they treated me. My summer holidays are going to be pretty hectic (Since I'm going to England with one of my bestfriends Naoki from the IE3) yet still I'm just going to try to arrange the schedule so I can spare some time for my mates along with someone special.

Lastly, I appreciate you Dr Armstrong for offering me a lot of advice on so many different things. I hope to see you again sometime soon. Also, I hope you guys enjoy your summer holidays!