Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Chiyo

Since I was busy for weeks, I couldn't post any blogs for long time.. I'm sorry...
I have many things that I have to post..... got to catch up!!

Before we watched the film, Dr. Armstrong said that it is a scary movie, so I was scared. well, it wasn't that scary, rather, it was a thoughtful story.
Even though I'm japanese, I don't know much of my cullture; the fact that grandmother told chiyo that a ghost will return to home by riding vegitable horses were new to me.
As others said, i expected the women at a graveyard to be a nopperabou, so i was like "huh?" at first; however, it was scarely to find out that her face was same? simiar? to chiyo's mother later.
As Yuki said, I couldn't catch what really happened to chiyo at the end... but considering what the frog said befor chiyo meeting her father, I guess she went to a death world.