Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Japanese Homeless People

When we hear the word homeless, we normally think of bad things but I was very touched by the story of when the earthquake happened when the homeless people gave cardboard they usually sleep in to the people who were forced to sleep outside because of the earthquake. I thought this was very touching and changed my ways of thinking about homeless people. We all have times when we need help and I believe that not everyone is confident to neglect helping the homeless people we see on the streets. I could be a homeless tomorrow. Who knows? The video that we saw in class made me think a lot about it.