Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Blood donation

Today, I did blood donation. Sonoko, Satsuki and I went together. This was first time for me to do it so I was really nervous. However, Satsuki and Sonoko couldn't do because their weight are lighter than the standard so I became more scared. However by doing blood donation,there was a big discovery !! I found my blood type is A!! My family member have been thinking that my type was O. I told that fact to them and everyone was surprised it. After starting collectiong blood, we found my blood vessel was suitable for blood donation and finished in less than no tme. As small present, I got drinks and cup noodles. I was happy to get these things for free!!