Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

High School Friends

I met my four high school friends on Sunday. I haven't met them from in August, so I was really looking forward to that day. Firstly, we ate dinner at Shinjuku. We talked a lot about our daily lives for about three hours. Then, we went out the restaurant, but we were not satisfied wih our talking because we wanted to talk more, so we went to the Starbucks, and talked for about two hours. We hadn't seen for a long time, so we have many things to talk.
After that, we went to see illumination. That was very beautiful.
We decided to meet in December. I can not meet with my high school friends so often, but whenever I meeet them I spend happy time :)