Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Kansai Expedition

I went to Kansai Expedition as ESS activity. I belong to ESS, discussion section, and we have the Kansai Expedition from November 2nd to 7th. This was the only one time when I could do discussion with people in Kansai. I discuss medical issues with people there. The procedure of discussion is different between Kansai and Kanto. I had very valuable experience and got stimulus from them.
The club activity is very hard for me, and there is the time when I feel I want to give up. However, when I enter ESS, I swore that I never give up, so I have to do my best to improve my English skill.
I had good experience, but I felt really tired when I came back.