Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

my aim in my part-time job

I have workwd part-time in TULLY'S COFFEE for about 4 months.

There are many chain shops of TULLY'S COFFEE.
Yesterday, I went to one of these shops which I had not been to.

The shop assistants of the shop were very kind and considerate of guests.

As for me, when I'm working, I'm so absorded in doing my work that I can't be considerate of guests.

I want to be a wonderful shop assistant like the shop assistants I met yesterday.
I will work harder!!