Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

University Festivals

On last weekend, I went to a lot of University Festivals. I went to, Gakusyuin, Toyo, Shibaura Institute Of Technology, and Chuo University. It was because it is my work from club activity. I'm a liaison staff. I have to go to many places to get acquainted with a lot of liaison staffs of other uni verity's art club. It is very interesting jobs.
Shibaura and Toyo University's campuses are very cool. Shibaura Institute is at Toyosu. There are many rich and high building. I was very surprised!!
I went to both Korakuen campus and Tama campus of Chuo University, but Tama campus was so far. It was very imposing, but I think I can't go there everyday.
Anyway, each univerity has an idiosyncrasy. It is very interesting to talk many people!