Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

About Oktapodi (^^)/

I thought Oktapodi was a very cute short film!
It was very hilarious! I laughed so much!
I don't think Japan could make this kind of film.

Well, what I liked about Oktapodi the most, is it's music.
The tempo and the sound really described what was happening in the film, so I was easily drawn in to the story!

And, I liked the town where story was placed.
It's a seaside town, and there are a lot of pool!
I like the shine of a water, so I thought that town was very beautiful!
I found out that film was made in France.
Does French town looks like that?
I don't know(・へ・;;)


After orange octopus was taken away by a bird, I think pink octopus did the same thing as orange octopus did to her.
That means, she chased after birds and tried to get back orange octopus back.
But I don't think she can get orange octopus back because bird can fly and she can't.