Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, April 27, 2012

On Oktapodi

Here's my thoughts on the movie.

I think it is a computer-animated short movie that has a variety of flavors in it. It features action and romance.It is also comical. It is very unique that the main characters are a man and octopuses, and they chase each other. I really like the dynamic camerawork. My favorite scene would be where the octopuses leap from pool to pool on the roofs. The theme would be how tricky life is because all the main characters aren't able to get what they want.

What Rena thought would be the theme is interesting because I failed to see the movie as a process of transporting food when the man is a probably a cook. I've enjoyed reading the other comments. I wanna know which scene is your favorite. Tell me in your comments. See you tomorrow.