Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

About two movies


The first movie “Oktapodi” was really funny movie.

After the end of the story, the female octopus was going to save the male one, and the same thing would happen over and over again.
 

I couldn’t understand what this movie tried to tell me until I saw Kazuma’s post, and now I really agree with his opinion! It tells us the relationship between nature and human beings.




As to “Mermaid”, I guess Tezuka Osamu tried to tell people that “Freedom of imagination is important. Regulation for imagination kills imaginative people, and that is serious issue. ”

When Tezuka Osamu made this movie, I think there is still a national restriction on citizen’s imagination in Japan.



It seems that many people thought the boy was dead, but for me I thought he turned into a merman, and they had a happy ending. What’s your opinion on this?