Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, May 27, 2012

E-books

Although E-books is very useful because you don't have to carry heavy things around, I prefer paper books more than E-books.
It's because paper books fits in to my hands more than technical device, and you can go back to wherever pages you want to read. You can do that in E-books too, but doing that in E-books is more troublesome, I think. And, using E-books for a long time tires my eyes!
That's why I prefer paper books more than E-books, But sometimes, I read some novel using cellphones. That is when I feel like I would like to read some novels on cellphone sites. Most stories are written by ordinary people.
And, in the future, I think that there will be a lot of people using E-books because it's convenience, but I think there will be a people who prefers paper books more than E-books. Therefore, I think E-books and paper books will coexistence.