Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, May 28, 2012

the lost thing

First I didn't really come up with an idea what the lost thing is, but I watched the clip again on youtube, and I think I know what it was trying to tell us...

Well, in my opinion, I think the lost thing was the enjoyment of life and tolerance.
The young boy (man?) was collecting bottle caps, until he found the crab-looking creature at the beach.
I think he metaphorically meant that he was having a slow, monotonous life.
But because he found the creature, he saw and did something he had never done before.

Yes, he was able to see intolerance of the people around him, and did something good for the creature, and his life.


I think the creature was in a same situation as the boy.
Because of the boy, the creature was able to share time with him, and was able to go to the creature's belonged world.

It was an warm story :)



I just came back from my part-time job. I'm so tired I feel like I'm going to fall sleep in a second.
But I have things to do, so I can't do that...too bad.
I wish I can sleep before 1:00!