Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, November 24, 2012

MHP3

Hello, everyone!!

Can you understand the meaning of the title "MHP3"??  This title means "Monster Hunter Portable 3rd." I bought this game soft a few years ago and enjoyed it with my friends verrrrrrry much, but I stopped playing it because I had to concentrate on my study for some examinations. However, I have just started to play it again recently  because some of my friends in IE3 class were playing it!!!

Have you ever played Monster Hunter series?? If you have PSP(Play Station Portable), you can enjoy this hunting game easily. This game is sooooo interesting that both men and women can enjoy this game. According to the rumor that I have heard of recently, some of ladies in my IE3 class play it, though they are not good at playing
...lol  This hunting game is so grotesque because when we slash or strike some monsters with weapons, they blood profusely...  This is why some ladies who don't like blood ought not to play it... 

Of course, we can enjoy the game alone, but I think it is very good for you to do this game with your friends!!!  We could feel the sensation that cannot be expressed in words if we cleared some huntings together. If you cannot clear some huntings, you should do it with your friends or change the weapon. There are a lot of weapons that you can use in this game, so you have to change the weapons depending on the monsters.

Let's play MHP3 together if you have it!!!

I will have a test in my Chinese class two week later, so I have to start studying for it because I'm not good at Chinese... Most people say that Chinese is very easy to learn because most letters look like Japanese, but I don't think so because the pronunciation and word order in Chinese are sooooo difficult. Indeed, I thought that Chinese was very easy at first, but recently I have been feeling the difficulties in learning them. I'll do my best!!

I also have to watch some movies for IE3 Listening class. I have not watched "Love Actually", "The Truman Show" and "Breakfast at Tiffany's." Unfortunately, I couldn't find them at TSUTAYA... Must I got to GEO or some rental shop?? lol

See you next Monday...