Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

running late at night

Every Monday and Thursday night, I make it a point to run for keeping my health. I have been doing it since May. Of course if it rains, I won't. I guess you cannot understand why I run late at night. This is because I don't have to worry about other people and there are few people in the street late at night.

I change out of my room wear into jersey at 11:00 p.m. and go out with a room key and walkman. I always do warming-up exercise before running not to get injured. Then, I choose the direction like "I will go east today!!" There are few cars in the street too, so I often run on the roadway. When I run, I can find many shops and buildings that I didn't know. A few weeks ago, I found a lot of ramen shops in a street. Most people in this city seem to call it ramen street!! I looooove ramen, so let's go together if you like it!! While running, I always listen to my favorite music. The music inspires me to run faster and faster!

However, sometimes bad things happen to me. A few month ago, when I was running around a U.S. military base in Sagamihara city, I completely got lost lol. There were few light and people. I make it a point not to ask people because if I asked people, I would feel I'm a loser, so I continued to run without asking. Eventually, I could get home but totally exhausted.

After taking a bath I always drink some milks and eat something sweet, watching TV. I loooove this moment...

I have a lot of things to do today, but I woke up at 11:30 a.m...

See you tomorrow!!