Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

4th of July

 For 4th of July last Saturday, I didn't do anything special, but I still got dressed up a little. I was wearing red tee that has an American flag on, navy lace skirt, blue bow on a hair, blue eyeshadow, and red lip. I was hanging out with my friend and I ate an Independence Day cupcake I n the cupcake store. After that, we were hanging out around Shibuya crossing. And there was a whole crowd of demo against "Anpo". We definitely guessed that they were doing it on purpose on 4th of July. But to be honest, I feel like why can't everyone be happy and celebrate 4th of July for now? I was a little afraid to pass that area because they might think that I'm Asian American.