Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, July 20, 2015

Driver's license

 Tonight, my dad and I talked about me getting a driver's license this Summer since I have a lot of free time and it's only this year and next year that I have a lot of free time since last two years of univeristy is going to be career hunting and I know that I won't have much time after I graduate university. I have been driving on my dad's lap since I was a little girl since my dad works as a designer in Honda and is really good at driving that he got his driver's license in less than two weeks. Also, my personal driver that I had in Shanghai used to let me drive when I was 14 or 15 since you can get a license at the age of 16 in most countries except Japan. So I'm not so scared of driving. But my dad told me that I need to be responsible when I drive since I'm going to be responsible for people's life while driving. I hope that I'll be able to get a driver's license as quick as I can!! I'm also excited that if I get my license before I go to Hawaii in September, I'll be able to drive in Hawaii!!