Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, April 15, 2016

Hello everyone!

Assuming this is the first assignment of ours, I'd like to introduce myself here!!
My name is Mai, and I live in Kawasaki. Since I love traveling, I've already visited more than 16 countries so far. And the next destination would be New Zealand :)
I would like to know a lot about you guys and become good friends.

I love chitty chatty so please feel free to talk to me anytime! (Especially for those who like soccer and music, I'm pretty sure we can have a good conversation ;))

No comments: