Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, April 18, 2016

My very first blog

Hi everyone :)

I'd like to start off my very first blog by introducing myself.
Those who are close to me probably already know but my name is Maya Lisa Kimura.
I was born in New York, lived there for 7 years, moved to Chiba and lived there until our family were told to move to Vietnam when i was 14. I lived there for 2 and a half years and went to an international school. I came back to Japan when i was in grade 10 and went to a Japanese high school for 2 years. I'm sorry if that was a bit confusing :/
Since nobody could speak English in my high school, I'm really looking forward to having a conversation in both English and Japanese with you guys.
There were times I faced difficulties in accepting cultural differences, so I'm very happy that so many of you have a similar background as me. :)
Nice meeting you guys x


oh by the way, I play the drums. (planning to quit though...) I used to play the piano,  and the clarinet. I used to learn hiphop/jazz dance. I used to play softball, volleyball and soccer for a bit.