Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Wassupppp

Hey guys. I didn't get the chance to post my self introduction yet so here it is.
My name is Kazuhiko Akao, but feel free to call me Kazu. I was born in
Monaco (a small country near France) and went to an International School here in
Tokyo up till 7th grade. I consider English to be my first language so ask away if you
need help on anything English related. Anyways I'm looking forward to getting to know
everyone and having a fun time over all.