Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Hello

Hi, I'm Natsuko Nemoto.
I'm late for contributing comments, so today I'll talk about myself.
Although I'm not good at exchanging on the net, I'll do my best.

My hobby is reading novels and playing Judo. I like to be alone, so I always read mystery novels when I have classes. You can guess that I have few friends. :-p
My favorite novelists are Kotaro Isaka, Natsuo Kirino, Tokuro Nukui and Syusuke Michio. I like not only reading books but creating cray arts. If you search "Michio Syusuke  key holder" in Japanese on the Internet, you can easily find my cray arts.

And on every Tuesdays, I train Judo in a training hole in Ogikubo. My friends often treat me as a gentle person, but in fact I like combative sports and I'm hot-blooded. However, please don't worry about my provoking a fight :-D  Well, I'm sleepy, see you later.