Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, September 26, 2016

Hello

Hello, my name is Yuta Kobayashi.

I want to talk about myself just little bit. I was born in a town in Hchiouji Tokyo, and I'm still living in there with my family. I'm an only child, and I have my father and mother.
Hachioji is famous for Hachiouji ramen which has a tasty soy souce soop and topping is a chopped onion. It sounds simple but actually it's very tasty. If you come to Hachiouji, why you don't try this ramen! I recomend the ramen shop, that name is "Ichi". Let's try!

My hobby is going to Karaoke and reading books like noveles and mangas.
I like music such as American or the UK rock, and also J-pop. Recently my favourit group is Pentatonix which is amazing acapera band. If you are interested in it, plese listen!

Nice to meet you!