Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, September 23, 2016

Rainy Day☔️


It's heavy rain out side today. Such bad wether totally makes me feel like doing nothing at all!! But there are some favorite  ways to survive these bad weather days.

One is watching movies at home. I would recommend you to chose serial drama on rainy day because  you have nothing to do and would have much free time. It's a good chance to complete your favorite drama in a day! I've done it before, it was little bit tired though, I do not regret that because I was really satisfied when I finished all episodes.

Another way is go wall-ball. I play lacrosse in college team, and l often do wall-ball. It doesn't matter how bad the weather is because my wall has its roof so that I can do wall-ball in comfortable environment.

These are my favorite ways to spend rainy days! I recommend the way I wrote at first for you!