Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Hello

Hi! I'm Momo Oya. This is my first blog at this IE3, so let me write about myself this time.

I've been living in Tokyo all up until now and I feel really comfortable to live at this city. I have some reasons that I love this city, the biggest thing  is that Tokyo has some various faces. There are some traditional places like Meiji-Jingu, Asakusa, and Tsukiji-Market. On the other hand, there are lots of places to chill out like shopping malls, movie theaters, coffee shops... and so on!

You've probably got to understand how I love this city, I also have my future plan to move to some different countries. I haven't decided where to live or what to do for living yet, I do want to do my job that I can have much opportunities to visit various places.

So, what I have to do for my future is improving  my language skill at this university.