Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, April 14, 2017

My first blog

 Hello!! Today I'm going to introduce myself.
My name is Saya Adachi. I am from Toho girls high school.
When I was in third grade in elementary school, I moved to America and lived in a place called Greenwich,Connecticut. Some may know this place but most people doesn't. It's right above New York. I spent there for about 4years.

 My favorite food is CHOCOLATE<3<3πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’˜πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’œ I'm obsessed with chocolate!!!! Specifically, I like 70~90percent cacao chocolate!! Chocolate may seem junk food, but it's actually very healthy. It can protect the skin from SUN DAMAGES🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞.

 What I like to do is play lacrosse. I played when I was in elementary school for four years and I'm thinking of getting into lacrosse team in this school. There are morning practices, starts from 6:45~9:00. Probably five days a week.

 I'm very excited to be in the class with you all!!! 🌍🌎