Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, June 25, 2018

Amazing experience

Yesterday I worked at a figure skating competition called "Mao Asada Cup" as a staff.
Since I haven't started my part-time job yet, it was the first job in my life.

Highlights of the day:
・I got to see Mao and her sister Mai's skating in a really close distance!
・Midori Ito was standing right next to me. (I didn't realize until another worker told me thoughπŸ˜…)

My job was to sell DVDs to the participants from many countries and it was quite fun.
Also, I could watch little skaters give their performances which was super cute.
I just enjoyed my day. It was amazing!!