Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, June 21, 2018

part time job is stressful

I'm working at Sukiya near my house now. That is beside the station's stairs, so every time the train comes, a lot of people come in the same time. Order after orders comes and I have to be very quick to get all of them and then deliver everything to their table. Also I have to get the take outs order, too. Imagine doing all of that for hours😨
The worst part is when you mistake an order and the costumers complains at me 😅
I'll need more time to get used to it.
I thank my mom and dad for working every single day.